April 29 – May 10, 2024, Northeastern University, Boston MA in person
Organizer: Olga Vitek
Sponsor: Barnett Institute for Chemical and Biological Analysis, Northeastern University
Participants should organize their own lodging and transportation. The participants should make their own accommodation arrangements with the hotels. Note that May is busy in Boston (it is graduations season!) so we suggest that you make reservations early. Here are some budget-friendly suggestions:
- Coolidge Corner Guest House
- Longwood Inn
- Arcadian Hotel Brookline
- The Revolution Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston Brookline-Longwood Medical
- Oasis Guest House
Suggestions for finding accommodation:
- Two subway lines stop on Northeastern campus: Orange Line Ruggles Station, and Green Line E Northeastern University Station. It will be convenient to find accommodation close to these subway lines.
- Participants can also look for accommodation near subway Red Line, Blue Line or other Green lines, as long as it is easy to transfer to Orange Line or Green Line E.
Commuting to campus
- There is metered street parking on Parker Street and near the Museum of Fine Arts.
Download this MBTA subway map (PDF).
Download this annotated Northeastern campus map (PDF)